Medical Records Technician Job – Brockton MA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Get your foot in the door with a top-rated pharmaceutical company that offers training and career advancement with this outstanding Medical Records Technician opening!
We are an expanding, forward-thinking company on the verge of relocating to a newly constructed, modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment where your career can flourish. This Medical Records Technician position offers a clear path to career growth within the company. As part of our amazing work family, you can take advantage of on-the-job training under the guidance of skilled mentors. In addition, you will enjoy generous medical benefits, PTO, paid sick leave and a nice retirement plan.
Grab this Medical Records Technician role before it is gone! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Records Technician job responsibilities include:
- Medical records management
- Keep charts current and organized
- Packaging duties as necessary
- Electronic prescription processing
- Dosage tracking and notation
- Correct/send printed orders and MARs to providers
Medical Records Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Prior experience in medical records
- Detail-oriented, organized, strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Pharmacy or similar field experience preferred but not required
- Pharm Tech license with the State Pharmacy board preferred but not required
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 20417