Medical Scheduler / Insurance Benefits Verification Specialist Job – Irving TX 75063
Why You’ll Love this Job
Pursue your passion for helping others as a Medical Scheduler and Insurance Verification Specialist with a rapidly growing medical company that offers great benefits and state-of-the-art facilities!
This entry level role is perfect for someone who is interested in working for an established healthcare provider that will help guide you as you advance your career.
Apply today for an exciting opportunity in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for:
- Scheduling patient procedures, maintaining provider schedules
- Verifying patient insurance information and obtaining authorization prior to scheduled visits in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Internal standards and procedures, and other regulatory requirements
- Interpreting coverage limitations, patient vs. insurance coverage, following up with payor/patients to secure account and responding to insurance verification questions.
- Works closely with providers, patients and other members of the healthcare team to ensure correct information is obtained for providing necessary services.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year scheduling experience preferred – medical scheduling a plus but not required
- 1 year insurance verification and authorization preferred
- Knowledge of insurance authorization/billing requirements
- Proficient in basic computer skills to include typing and 10 key
- Basic knowledge of clinical procedures and regulatory requirements
Sedentary – light work demands. Some lifting/reaching above shoulders. Sitting, standing, walking are required over the course of a standard work day. Negligible pushing and pulling activity over the course of a standard work day.
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20258