Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Foothills is seeking a Membership Sales Representative to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Fort Collins, CO.
Spavia guests enjoy luxurious spa amenities along with a full variety of award-winning treatments. We provide a full variety of massage, skin care, spray tanning, full body waxing, mineral makeup, body wraps/scrubs, and now offering eyelash extensions! We strive to provide an exceptional experience for every guest, every visit. We couldn’t complete any of this without a strong, passionate, capable team.
As a Membership Sales Representative, you are the face of our spa. Our Spa Coordinators portray a polished and professional demeanor at all times. You must be friendly, courteous, and go above and beyond so each guest feels as if they’re a guest in our home. We pride ourselves in hiring quality professionals who advocate the true meaning of an exceptional guest experience and build a long-lasting rapport for guests to return again and again. You also have a reasonable sales quota to hit for membership sales each month. Must have flexibility and high-energy and be self motivated. Being an extrovert that loves dealing with people all day is a must.
Why join the Spavia family
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fastest-growing spa franchise in the country. Our atmosphere is well suited for your personal growth and development
- Competitive commission / bonus payout structure / employee benefits
- We are family: giving, respectful, team atmosphere, and fun!
- Benefits to Provided to You for Full Time Employees
- 20% of Major Medical Premiums Paid by Employer
- Employer paid Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 35% Discount on Retail Products
- One Discounted Treatment each month
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Spa Coordinator Responsibilities
- Greeting and assisting guests
- Scheduling appointments and answering phones
- Checking guests in and out and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions
- Maintaining a beautiful spa, retail space, and reception area
- Selling Memberships with a quota, spa boutique and product sales.
- Some Laundry and folding and filling in items in the retreats and changing areas regularly.
- Taking a lot of phone calls.
- Provide education to guests regarding our Spavia story, our spa boutique products and items, and our treatments offered for optimal results
- Maintain and provide accurate and timely responses to all guest inquiries and ensuring an exceptional guest experience
- Willingness to work as a team player to proactively support the spa’s needs
- Attention to detail in all aspects of spa coordinators responsibilities
Spa Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Self motivated
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven.
- Professional, team player
- Drug/alcohol free
- Articulate speaker with an ability to multitask
- Combined education and previous customer service / administrative and retail experience is strongly desired
Job Type: Part or Full-Time positions available. Flexibility is a plus.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 77427