If you are a Mental Health Technician (MHT) interested in making a difference in the world as part of a close, supportive team that works together to achieve goals, your place is with our quality organization as a Mental Health Associate in Casa Grande, AZ.
In this respected Mental Health Associate position, you will bring hope and healing to young people who are having trouble finding their way. Here, we offer an atmosphere of transparency and remove all communication barriers, leaving you to focus on what matters and solve important issues. Your contributions as an experienced Mental Health Technician (MHT) will mean the world to your patients and their grateful families, and you will end the day feeling satisfied that you made a meaningful difference in the lives of others. As part of our valued work family, you will enjoy great scheduling, PTO, paid holidays, comprehensive healthcare benefits and much more.
Be the light at the end of the tunnel for those who are struggling. Apply for this outstanding Mental Health Associate job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Mental Health Associate responsibilities include:
- Oversee patient behavior and activities
- Create and carry out strategies/responses for emergency/crisis intervention strategy
- Help with behavior and intervention strategy assessments
- Drive or accompany patients to any off-site appointments/trips
- Supervise patients to make certain schedules and behavioral plans are followed, needs met
- Assist nursing director, unit managers, supervisors and teams
Mental Health Associate skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. diploma or GED certification
- Prior Mental Health Technician (MHT) experience; prefer a two-year degree in Human Services
- Must have an up-to-date, valid state DL
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30566