Why You’ll Love This Job
Join Sequel Youth and Family Services as a Mental Health Technician for Casa Grande Academy to surround yourself with the best in the industry and achieve the career success to which you aspire!
As a Mental Health Technician, you will make a positive impact on the lives of children and young adults in this respected behavioral health role while helping them navigate a world that can be extra challenging at times. Learn and grow as an important member of a helpful and friendly team committed to successfully meeting any challenge head-on. With the support of your capable leaders and access to educational opportunities, your Mental Health Technician career will flourish. As a member of our work family, you will receive generous perks and benefits that include health, vision and dental insurance, employer-funded life and disability insurance, the option to use DailyPay, access to Teladoc and our Employee Assistance Program, a Flex Spending Account, a 401k, paid time off and holiday pay.
This is an amazing opportunity to fast-track your career! Apply for our job opening today.
Mental Health Technician Responsibilities
- Supervise patient activity and monitor behavior at all times
- Implement, coordinate and engage in emergency and crisis intervention strategies and responses
- Assist in performing functional assessments of behaviors and developing intervention strategies
- Provide and/or accompany transport and supervision of patients to appointments, meetings and site trips
- Work with patients to ensure needs and schedules are met, and behavioral plans followed as prescribed
- Support the Director of Nursing, Unit Managers, supervisors and the inter-disciplinary teams
Mental Health Technician Qualifications
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience as a Mental Health Technician (MHT) or associate degree (human services preferred)
- Ability to comprehend/demonstrate an understanding of the developmental milestones of children
- Current, valid state driver’s license; successful completion of background check and drug screen
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 43921