Establish yourself with a deep-rooted company that will invest in your happiness and success when you say yes to this outstanding Mental Health Technician opening in Shreveport, LA!
We are currently in a high-growth phase and looking for top-notch people who want to grow with us, learning new skills along the way. Join a team that feels like family and always has your back. Feel secure in the knowledge that management is always available and willing to guide you as you advance. We are different from most behavioral health facilities in that we are a tight-knit group and believe in approaching healthcare from a strictly personal standpoint, benefitting both you and our grateful clients.
If you are looking to have a voice and leave a positive mark on the world, this Mental Health Technician role is ideal for you! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Mental Health Technician (MHT) job responsibilities include:
- Provide needed support to nursing personnel
- Following all state and federal rules and regulations, provide professional care
Mental Health Technician (MHT) required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. diploma or GED certificate
- Certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant or equivalent experience in a health-related setting
- CPR certificate/successful completion of a behavioral health de-escalation program
- Excellent communication skills and able to take direction
- Ability to work with a diverse population
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 26894