Mental Health Technician Job – Waco TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
Establish yourself with a deep-rooted company that will invest in your happiness and success when you say yes to this outstanding Mental Health Technician opening!
We are currently in a high-growth phase and looking for top-notch people who want to grow with us, learning new skills along the way. Join a team that feels like family and always has your back. Feel secure in the knowledge that management is always available and willing to guide you as you advance. We are different from most behavioral health facilities in that we are a tight-knit group and believe in approaching healthcare from a strictly personal standpoint, benefiting both you and our grateful clients.
If you are looking to have a voice and leave a positive mark on the world, this Mental Health Technician role is ideal for you! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Mental Health Technician (MHT) job responsibilities include:
- Provide needed support to nursing personnel
- Following all state and federal rules and regulations, provide professional care
Mental Health Technician (MHT) required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. diploma or GED certificate
- Certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant or equivalent experience in a health-related setting
- CPR certificate/successful completion of a behavioral health de-escalation program
- Excellent communication skills and able to take direction
- Ability to work with a diverse population
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20953