Who says work has to be tedious and boring? Not us! Join a visionary company that recognizes the value of creating a positive and high-energy environment for its employees when you accept this Mental Health Technician position in Lufkin, TX.
We believe that, in setting the stage for your success, everyone wins. You will learn additional skills and traits that will enhance your career, and your appreciative clients will enjoy a better quality of life as a result of that increased knowledge. Along the way, you will have the full support of your work family and a hands-on leadership team, and will feel safe knowing that your place with us is secure.
If you think you would like learning something new every day and being part of a connected and fun group, apply for our Mental Health Technician opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Mental Health Technician (MHT) job responsibilities include:
- Provide needed support to nursing personnel
- Follow all state and federal rules and regulations, provide professional care
Mental Health Technician (MHT) required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. diploma or GED certificate
- Certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant or equivalent experience in a health-related setting
- CPR certificate/successful completion of a behavioral health de-escalation program
- Excellent communication skills and able to take direction
- Ability to work with a diverse population
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29628