Why You’ll Love This Job
General Cardiology practice with locations in Long Island, NY and Boca Raton, Florida seeks Board Certified or Board Eligible General Cardiologist for mobile cardiac testing events throughout the State of New York.
We are involved in the care of thousands of patients state-wide in their Cardiovascular Health. We are strong proponents of preventative medicine and believe that proper patient education along with non-invasive diagnostic screening plays an important role in a disease that kills one out of every four Americans annually.
Full-time or part-time. Must be willing to travel.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine patients and assess their medical condition
- Explain preventative methods and educate patients about their condition
- Diagnose and evaluate patients with heart related conditions
- Analyze and interpret EKG’s, Echocardiograms, Cardiac Stress Tests, and Vascular Doppler studies
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Cardiology
- Demonstrate hands-on experience with modern diagnostic and treatment techniques
- Licensed Physician in the state of New York
- Proficient computer skills
- Stress Echo’s
- Vascular Doppler Studies preferred and willing to teach
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 42740