Why You’ll Love This Job
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation welcomes customers at more than 100 fixed base operator (FBO) locations – from the Hawaiian Islands to Caribbean islands and all points in between throughout the US. We offer a wide range of aircraft ground handling and flight hospitality services, including fueling and line services, hangar and ramp storage, modern executive terminals for passengers and crews, and much more. We are firmly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our network and aspire to be the employer of choice in our dynamic segment of aviation. We invest in enhancements to our safety, service, technology, and strategic infrastructure in order to provide more choices, improved experiences, and better value for customers. Atlantic Aviation intends to lead the way to a more sustainable future for business and general aviation. Atlantic Aviation is “local everywhere” – providing a safe, friendly, and familiar experience across North America. To learn more about Atlantic Aviation or to make a reservation at any of our 100+ FBOs, visit AtlanticAviation.com.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Maintenance (MX) Technician III at our Flightcraft facility. Our Technicians are responsible for the safe and efficient daily maintenance of aircraft and assurance that all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations and policies as issued by management of the Company, airport authority, FAA and other pertinent authorities. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all aircraft maintenance requests are served in a timely and efficient manner
- Retain labor approvals as necessary
- Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and alterations on customer equipment as required
- Interpret technical manuals, figures and drawings as needed
- Ensure all maintenance performed is in accordance with the Repair Station Manual
3-5 years of industry experience is preferred. Prospective applicants simply need a strong sense of safety and customer service to apply. This position does require you to work in all weather conditions, and flexibility with your schedule is a must as we operate 24 hours a day. As a minimum requirement, each applicant must possess the following:
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A valid state drivers license and meet the company’s insurability requirements
- Experience on medium to heavy business jets
- Factory maintenance training applicable to base location capabilities, including, but not limited to, Cessna Citation (any model), Beechcraft, Hawker, Falcon, Gulfstream and Global
Atlantic Aviation offers competitive pay and a very comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and 401k with matching! Atlantic Aviation also provides employees with company paid benefits including life insurance, health and wellness programs, short and long term disability.
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 106261