Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a neurologist who enjoys seeing patients progress to their fullest potential following head trauma? Do you enjoy counseling patients on their injury and prescribed treatment? Do you love working with a team committed to making a difference in the community? Combine your people skills and with your conservative medical practice for this Neurologist opportunity in Phoenix, Arizona.
In this job as a Neurologist, you will join a fast-pace, growing multi-specialty practice team where you will see your career take off. As a Neurologist you will earn competitive compensation and generous benefits that include medical, dental and vision coverage.
Take a step forward in your career. Apply to The Head Injury Center’s Neurologist job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose complex medical problems by H&P, physical examination and neurological tests
- Counsel patients regarding the nature of their injury and prescribed treatment
- Order neurological tests and interpret results
- Prescribe and/or administer medication and treatment
- Monitor the behavioral / cognitive side effects of medication and treatment
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals
- Perform and interpret electroencephalography, electromyography and nerve conduction velocity tests
- Degree in Medicine or Osteopathy
- Accreditation with the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- 3 years of specialized training in an accredited neurology residency program
- Valid Arizona medical license and Federal DEA license in good standing
Type: Part Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 103006