Why You’ll Love This Job
DON’T THINK OF THIS AS JUST ANOTHER JOB OPPORTUNITY….it is SO much more:
- GROWTH in your career!!!
- The Chance to work in a positive, TEAM environment!!!
- Gain EXPERIENCE within the hospitality industry!!!
- Every employee is VALUED, RESPECTED, SUPPORTED and APPRECIATED!!!
- We offer COMPETATIVE PAY!!!
- Paid PTO!!!
- FREE participation in our telehealth program!!!
- Optional, voluntary benefits such as: DENTAL, VISION, STD, LTD, LIFE INSURANCE!!!
- Generous TRAVEL BENEFITS!!!
- Employee referral INCENTIVES!!!
THE BOTTOM LINE IS, WE WANT TO INVEST IN YOU!!!
We are looking for night auditors that can start immediately! Join our award winning company!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and processes guests as they check-in/out
- Complete registration, secure payment, verify billing and adjust billing as needed
- Confirm guest information, room rate, selection of room(s)
- Code electronic keys
- Assists guests with reservations and requests in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
- Provide high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction
- Anticipate guests’ needs and consistently exceed their expectations
- Implement creative solutions as needed while complying with brand standard
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including but not limited to:
- Hotel Information
- Room categories
- Room rates
- Build strong relationships with guests, clients and groups while maintaining professional integrity
- Possess knowledge of local area to answer guest questions
- Guest service experience preferred
- Professional, mature, reliable a must
- Previous hotel experience a plus
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Organizational skills
- Professional written and verbal communication
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 110461