Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are passionate about helping people and looking for a company that supports career advancement, we may have the perfect opportunity for you at Best Western!
Prominence Hospitality is now hiring a Night Auditor!
Why You’ll Love Prominence:
- We are deeply invested in our team and ready to IGNITE your career. Inclusive, Growing, Noteworthy, Innovative, Thoughtful, Empowering are the hallmarks of our company’s culture.
- Competitive pay & incentives
- Training and development programs and opportunities for career growth.
- Paid Time Off, Work/Life balance and Employee Discounts – friends and family enjoy too!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What you will do as our next Night Auditor:
- Showcase your attention to detail with the responsibility of reconciling daily transactions, financial records, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity.
- Be the “face of our company” to guests as you greet, register, issue room keys, answer guest inquiries as needed, and answer and transfer calls promptly and politely in accordance with Prominence standards. You will also prep for our breakfast buffet.
- Be a team player as we work hard and have lots of fun!
All while in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces.
What you need to be successful as a Night Auditor:
- Have a fun, positive and energetic personality.
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night auditor experience a plus.
- Must be computer proficient, experience with accounting or reservations software a bonus.
- A flexible schedule to meet hotel demands including weekends and holidays.
- Attention to detail, multitasking, and time management skills.
So, if you think that YOU are right fit for US, let’s connect.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 115194