Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for providing excellent and high-quality patient care? Join the Wound Care Plus team today in this part-time Nurse Practitioner job in our Davenport, IA location.
Under the direction and supervision of the Chief Officers, and in collaboration with the administration team, you will evaluate and participate in the medical practice delivery. You will share in the administrative responsibilities that directly affect the medical service delivery. As a Nurse Practitioner, you will ensure the highest level of quality care and services are delivered.
At Wound Care Plus, you will positively impact many lives as you work to help patients every day. Here, not only will you enjoy an upbeat and supportive team, but you will also receive competitive compensation and benefits. Jump-start your career and make a difference in this Nurse Practitioner job in our Davenport, IA location.
Create a career that excites you using your vast knowledge and experience at Wound Care Plus. Apply for our Nurse Practitioner job today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the Mission, Vision, and Values of the company.
- Participate in the assurance of regulatory compliance when requested.
- Contribute to the recruitment and training of providers.
- Participate in development of training materials.
- Facilitate provider meetings.
- Delegate and perform medical record reviews.
- Develop and ensure medical standards are met and exceeded.
- Participate in and approve of Medical Policies and procedures.
- Serve as a liaison between facility and client.
- Serve as a presenter on behalf of company when requested.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Type: Part Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 72921