Launch your career into the future with a company that is setting the standard in acute wound care! We are the industry leader in treating the healthcare needs of those with chronic or challenging wounds and are looking for a licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our quality team of professionals.
In the role of Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, you will be responsible for organizing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing care to our patients within various hospital and clinic settings, using hospital and nursing standards.
If you want to improve the lives of others as part of an innovative company that is an industry leader in wound care, apply for our Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant position today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ordering and scheduling necessary studies, and professional consultations
- Collecting and documenting data
- Providing direct patient care services to include prescribing medications and other therapies as needed
- Provides patient physical examinations, diagnosis and course of treatment as allowable by certification and state Standards of Practice.
- Provides chronic care management and education to patients when needed
- Provides services as a consultant for all health program operations involving, disease state management, adverse health trends and safety concerns
- Assists with arranging for appropriate diagnostic testing
- Assists in treatment decisions with other members of the clinical team, including disease management and wellness coaches
- Fully unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Wound care experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 15359