Why You’ll Love This Job
Xpress Wellness offers a great working environment with state-of-the art urgent care facilities, attractive work schedules, competitive wages and incentives, comprehensive insurance benefits including medical, dental, life, vision and disability. Xpress Wellness offers a 401k retirement plan with generous company match. Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.
Responsible for providing behavioral health services to residents of residential, skilled, group and other long-term care facilites.
Skills and Attributes:
- Understanding of medical coding and billing
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations including OSHA, HIPAA, blood borne pathogens and others
- Competent with common PC applications including Internet, Email and Microsoft Office
- Ability to supervise, train and evaluate new and current provider staff.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting.
- Excellent communicaiton skills, positive, flexible, and solution-focused attitude.
- Degree from accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program.
- Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Experienced FNP, AGNP
- State and federal licensure requirements including DEA.
- BLS certification
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 105317