Why You’ll Love This Job
Unique healthcare company seeking a driven and dependable person to fill a cross-functional role as an OBL Front Desk and Scheduler. This candidate provides indirect patient care for the department. Schedules all operative and invasive procedures. Records statistics as requested. Orders equipment for specific procedures. Performs all secretarial duties as requested. Maintains communication lines for the department. If you are ready to grow in a fast-paced and rewarding career with a revolutionary company, apply here today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Handles all aspects of the office daily function in an organized manner.
- Computes and reports monthly statistics to the administrator.
- Adheres to all HIPAA and company policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and good working relationship with co-workers for the patient’s benefit. Demonstrates ability to follow physician orders and appropriately case manage patient care Utilizes initiative; strives to maintain a steady level of productivity; self-motivated.
- Organization and management of the secretary’s activities reflect due consideration for the needs of the facility and staff.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Understanding of medical terminology.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a surgical scheduler.
- For physical demands of the position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion, and environment, see the following description.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 55511