Why You’ll Love This Job
You chose to be an Occupational Therapist because you want to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of others. Now is the time to choose an OT career with KGH Autism Services where you will be surrounded by others who share that same passion!
As an Occupational Therapist with the KGH family, you will collaborate with a team of highly educated and trained professionals creating comprehensive, evidence-based treatment programs for our clients and their appreciative families. Achieve quality results and meet all challenges together in a comfortable clinic setting. With crisis management and other advanced training available, you will always be supported in your endeavors to help children and young people live their best lives as you also advance your career. You, too, will be able to live your best life with a great work/life balance, fun company events, and numerous perks and benefits that include medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off including sick leave, vacations days and paid holidays that include your birthday, a 401k with a generous 3% company match, company-paid Life/ADD/LTD insurance, continuing education and more.
Join a high-energy, forward-thinking organization where you will experience professional and personal satisfaction! Apply for KGH’s Occupational Therapist job opening today.
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities
- Conduct evaluations
- Design and implement occupational therapy programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Provide individual treatment; conduct group sessions; train parents
- Consults with other professional across other disciplines
Occupational Therapist Qualifications
- Bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree of Occupational Therapy from an accredited school of occupational therapy
- Possess a license to practice Occupational Therapy in practicing state (Illinois or Wisconsin) or demonstrated eligibility pending application
- Previous experience in a pediatric setting preferred
- Previous experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and/or related disorders preferred
- Knowledge and experience with advanced Sensory Processing Disorders preferred
Accepting Part-time and Full-time applicants
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 118295