Why You’ll Love This Job
Take your OT career in an exciting, new direction when you join the FYZICAL family as an Occupational Therapist (OT) at our Geneva, IL, location!
As part of a champion team, you will be instrumental in making a lasting impact throughout the occupational and physical therapy industries as you collaborate with professionals, developing individualized treatment plans that will help clients achieve their goals of leading healthy, fulfilling lives. With a specialized team behind you providing support, state-of-the-art technology at your fingertips, and access to unparalleled continuing education, you will be able to advance your skills, keeping your career on the leading edge.
Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity to be part of a trail-blazing company! Apply for FYZICAL’s Occupational Therapist (OT) job opening today.
Are you an OT with high goals and aspirations to bring about big changes through your work? If so, you are needed to fill a vital role with the nation’s leading physical therapy company as an Occupational Therapist at our Geneva, IL, location!
This is your chance to make life-changing differences in the lives of clients who are recovering from various neurological disorders. This respected Occupational Therapist position places you on a team of noted clinicians who are capable of achieving next-level results. With a practice leader who is invested in you and the freedom to innovate, you will be able to make a lasting impact that echoes throughout the industry. State-of-the-art technology and unparalleled continuing education will advance your skills and understanding of physical therapy. Cutting-edge tools, like FYZICAL’s rail system, give your clients the confidence to move forward and will keep your career on the leading edge, too!
Join a world-class organization where you can grow! Apply for our Occupational Therapist job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create individualized treatment plans based on client assessment
- Make recommendations for advancement based on home/job evaluations
- Ensure clients are properly trained on safely using home and work equipment
- Provide guidance to any outside client caregivers on ways they can assist
- Assist clients with ways to properly and safely carry out day-to-day activities
- Evaluate patient’s abilities and develop a treatment plan
- Customized one-on-one treatment programs to improve patient’s functional abilities
- Comprehensive home and job site evaluations with improvement recommendations
- Educate patients on how to properly use home and work equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Guide and discuss with individuals working or living with patients on how they can help
- Help patients better perform activities of daily living
- Must be state-licensed or in the process of becoming licensed
- Up-to-date CPR certified (will allow certification upon hire)
- 1+ year(s) Occupational Therapy experience
- Must possess the following skills: communication, interpersonal, writing
- Compassionate, patient and easy-going
- Licensed or eligible for state licensing
- Current CPR certification, or willing to become certified upon hire
- At least one year of OT experience
- Communication skills; interpersonal skills
- Compassion; patience; flexibility
- Writing skills
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 121308