Your outstanding people skills and leadership expertise are highly sought-after for this top-shelf Assistant Clinic Manager position at our Rochester Eye Care Associates in beautiful Rochester, NH!
Continue to grow your career in a climate where you will have the freedom and support you need to manage daily operations in a way that positively affects the facility and everyone within. Your career will remain on the leading edge as you collaborate with industry professionals and take advantage of continuing education opportunities. Quickly advance as you use your knowledge and experience to bring out the best in others and highlight the best in yourself. Enjoy an excellent personal life as well with access to a great retirement plan, PTO, and medical and vision benefits.
Take the next step toward your career success! Apply for our Assistant Clinic Manager job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Assistant Clinic Manager responsibilities include:
- Provide direction, support, administration and education for day-to-day business operations
- Coordinate events with Head Optician such as patient appreciation and trunk shows
- Actively participate in setting, monitoring and achieving goals for the practice
- Manage Vision Therapy schedule, marketing and patient prospects
- Administer all Meyer Eyecare internal/external marketing
- Manage purchase orders, website, and online store
- Coordinate all ICO Interns
- Manage staff scheduling
Assistant Clinic Manager skills & qualifications include:
- Prior management experience in a healthcare / optical setting
- Administrative, office management, optician experience
- Business degree preferred
- MS Office proficiency
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 25351