Why You’ll Love this Job
Your outstanding people skills and leadership expertise are highly sought-after for this top-shelf Office Manager position at our Meyer Eyecare Inc. in beautiful Blue Island, IL.
Continue to grow your career in a climate where you will have the freedom and support you need to manage daily operations in a way that positively affects the facility and everyone within. Your career will remain on the leading edge as you collaborate with industry professionals and take advantage of the opportunity to do more than manage. Quickly advance as you use your optical knowledge and experience to bring out the best in others and highlight the best in yourself. Enjoy an excellent personal life as well with access to 401K, PTO, and vision benefits.
Take the next step toward your career success! Apply for our Office Manager job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Practice Manager responsibilities include:
- Provide direction, support, administration and education for day-to-day business operations
- Coordinate events with Head Optician such as patient appreciation and trunk shows
- Actively participate in setting, monitoring and achieving goals for the practice
- Manage Vision Therapy schedule, marketing and patient prospects
- Administer all Meyer Eyecare internal/external marketing
- Manage purchase orders, website, and online store
- Coordinate all ICO Interns
- Manage staff scheduling
Practice Manager skills & qualifications include:
- Prior management experience in a healthcare / optical setting
- Administrative, office management, optician experience
- Optician license preferred
- Business/ Communication degree preferred
- MS Office proficiency
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 24303