Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers, the country’s leading health and wellness provider, is looking for a natural-born leader with a passion for making a lasting impact on the healthcare industry to join our growing organization as Office Manager at our Roanoke, TX, location!
In this exciting leadership role, you will enjoy job autonomy with a visionary company that takes non-traditional approaches to healthcare. As part of a champion team, you will be inspired as well as inspire others as you discover together what works best for the practice, community and patients. State-of-the-art technology, cutting-edge tools and unparalleled continuing education will help you advance your skills and grow your Office Manager career.
Join a forward-thinking company that is ready to invest in your success! Apply for FYZICAL’s Office Manager job opening today!
Showcase your leadership skills with the top PT company in the U.S. when you join our outstanding Roanoke, TX, team as Office Manager!
As Office Manager with us, you can be assured that your practice leader is fully invested in you as part of a champion team capable of achieving next-level results. Here, every team member and specialist provides an essential element, leading to the overall success of the facility and, as a result, to your individual success. We provide the most up-to-date technology and tools needed to advance in your position and keep you on the leading edge as you achieve your career goals.
Turn your passion for helping others into a lucrative career opportunity. Apply for our Office Manager job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Business Office operations
- Call Center management
- Billing/Collections management
- Manage and preserve all records/files
- Review and certify rehabilitative services billing/authorizations
- Manage call center
- Oversee billing and collections
- Verify all data, unit charges, billing elements and authorization for rehabilitative services
- Process and maintain all files, medical records and insurance
- Oversee all aspects of Business Office operation
Required skills & qualifications:
- H.S. graduate or equivalent
- Solid analytical and communication skills
- Highly organized and able to determine priorities
- Able to efficiently manage time
- Basic Microsoft Office software skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Preferred but not required:
- Coding/billing experience
- Medical office training/certified
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 112427