Why You’ll Love This Job
The Operations Specialist is a member of the core team of IT operations for Atlas Healthcare Partners, supporting network infrastructure, desktop services, email, directory services, cloud services management, information security, and application support.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows and updates documentation, training, and support to the helpdesk, and resolves issues escalated up from the helpdesk.
- Monitors application and network availability and performance, working with the Core IT team to resolve performance impacting issues.
- Working with staff to balance necessary usability while ensuring the highest level of security monitoring and awareness for the Atlas network, protecting financial, PCI, PHI, and other sensitive data from risk.
- Adherence to a high level of ITIL process, documentation, and control. Willingness to follow a Lean IT approach to continuous process improvement.
- Display an evergreen attitude to learn new technologies and evaluate new approaches to problems to ensure that we are delivering the best IT experience at the lowest cost for our surgery centers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly orally and in writing with all levels of Atlas staff and partners in a productive and respectful manner.
- Partnering with our surgeons, surgery center, and headquarters staff to provide outstanding customer service and a high value IT experience.
- At least 2 years of prior desktop IT support and at least 2 years of enterprise systems IT support.
- Requires working knowledge of network IP LAN/WAN routing protocols; understanding of Microsoft Directory Services and Group Policy troubleshooting; understanding of print services troubleshooting and implementation.
- At least 3 years supporting IT in a healthcare organization.
- Familiarity with supporting Meraki security, switching, and wireless infrastructure; Microsoft Office 365 management experience; Microsoft file services structure troubleshooting; ideally scripting development experience.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 83094