Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you succeed in your ability to pay close attention to detail and effectively manage multiple tasks? Are you passionate about producing top-notch products with a focus on quality? Then, join the Visual Eyes team today in this Optical Laboratory Specialist job in our Silver Spring, MD location.
As an Optical Laboratory Specialist, you will have the opportunity for ongoing training to develop and enhance your optometric skills, fostering successful growth within your career. With access to advanced equipment and supportive leadership, you will acquire the knowledge necessary to become a highly skilled and top-performing Optical Laboratory Specialist.
Bring your passion for providing exceptional patient care, and you will build a career you love in this Optical Laboratory Specialist job in our Silver Spring, MD location.
Join the Visual Eyes team and apply for our Optical Laboratory Specialist job today!
Optical Laboratory Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Use in-office machines to cut high-end reader glass
- Complete and follow up on lab orders
- Place lenses in frames; make adjustments on patients’ frames
- Repair frames and lenses, distribute to patients
Optical Laboratory Specialist Job Qualifications
- 1-3 years of professional experience as an Optical Lab Technician or Optometric Technician preferred.
- Fine motor skills; mechanical skills; quick study
- Works well in a fast-paced environment; team player
- Prefer MS Office and other clinic-specific software experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 115619