Optician Job – Colorado Springs CO
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are searching for a great career opportunity at a fun, established office where you will receive all the training you need to succeed and advance, consider this Optician position at Archdale Eyecare in Colorado Springs, CO!
This role opens the door for you to join a highly motivated team of professionals who believe in working smarter, not harder. You will be cross-trained in several areas, giving you the chance to greatly increase your skills and earning potential, and, for your efforts, will receive competitive pay, PTO, vacation time, a retirement plan, and a non-late night work schedule.
We are anxious to meet you! Apply today for our Optician opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optician job responsibilities include:
- Assist patients in making frame selections
- Coordinate order pickups and deliveries
- Work with patients to customize their eyewear
- Make small adjustments to frames and lenses
Optician required skills & qualifications include:
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people make fashion decisions
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions
- Works well in a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite software programs and other clinic-specific software
- Prior experience in the optical industry
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20695