WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
Are you an Optician with a passion for superior patient care and a desire for a fulfilling career? Join the Vision Associates team today at our brand-new, state-of-the-art location within Howerton Eye Clinic. We’re not just offering a job; we’re offering a thriving environment where you can truly make a difference.
- Great Hours: Enjoy a work-life balance with a Monday to Friday schedule from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Say goodbye to late nights and weekends, and hello to more time for yourself and your loved ones.
- Commission-Based Incentives: At Vision Associates, we believe in rewarding your hard work and dedication. You’ll have the opportunity to earn generous commission-based incentives, boosting your income while providing exceptional care to our valued patients.
- Cutting-Edge Location: Join us at our brand-new location, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and resources to help you excel in your role.
Benefits of Working with Us:
When you choose Vision Associates, you’ll enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health, vision, life, and dental insurance.
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays.
- 401(K) with employer match.
- Access to our employee assistance program.
- Wellness program to support your health and well-being.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuous learning and career growth.
- Employee stock purchase plan with employer match.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Employee discounts on eyewear.
Join Our Team:
By becoming a part of Vision Associates, you’ll enjoy a tight-knit team that shares your passion for providing personalized patient care. We prioritize your work-life balance, offering support and encouragement from leaders who value your personal life just as much as your professional growth. You dedication to exceptional patient care will help you build a rewarding career in our Optician role, located at our Kyle, TX location.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to thrive in a fulfilling career with fantastic hours and commission-based incentives. Join us today, and together, we’ll make a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients.
Howerton Eye Clinic partners with Vision Associates to provide best-in-class optical dispensary management at their location. Opticians will work independently within the Howerton Eye Clinic location with the full support of the Vision Associates Network.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with patients to solve their visual needs and build loyalty to the practice and dispensary.
- Analyze, resolve, and correct customer service issues.
- Provide an excellent patient experience while working towards meeting persona, practice, and company goals.
- Check that our finished eyewear meets our optical standards, as well as customer requirements and requests
- Learn and support the policies and procedures for opening, closing, and operating the dispensary.
- Ensure best practices are delivered to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Work independently with regular communication and support from your District Manager.
- Foster positive working relationships with the practice doctors, leadership, and staff.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-3 years previous experience in the optical industry.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 117416