Why You’ll Love this Job
Your Optical experience is the key that opens the door to our outstanding FT Optician position in Rolling Hills Estates, CA!
In this Optician role, you will be the driving force of an amazing team as you seamlessly take appreciative customers through the procedure of selecting and ordering eyewear and accessories that best suit them, assist with fitting and provide education on the proper care for their chosen products — all within a fun and upbeat environment. For your contributions to the company, you will have access to continuing education opportunities, and receive perks and benefits that include life insurance, PTO and health/vision insurance.
If you are looking to continue advancing your career while having the time of your life, apply for this Optician job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optician job responsibilities include:
- Assist patients in making frame selections
- Coordinate order pickups and deliveries
- Work with patients to customize their eyewear
- Make small adjustments to frames and lenses
- Prior experience as an Optician or in the Optical industry preferred but willing to train the right person
- Management experience preferred
- Proven customer service skills and an eye for fashion
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge; Microsoft Office skills helpful
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 24223