WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
Do you enjoy interacting and connecting with patients? Are you passionate about providing best-in-class patient care? Join the Vision Associates team today in this Optician job with Tri County Southampton.
When you join Vision Associates, you will directly impact patients’ lives and help them find the product that best fits their needs. Here, you will feel inspired by both leadership and your fellow team members as you set your own goals and create a career path that is right for you. It’s the best of both worlds when you join the Vision Associates team as an Optician!
Some benefits of working at Vision Associates include:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Nights, Weekends, and Holidays off
- Generous eyewear discount
If you are a self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented Optician, this is the perfect job for you. Join the Vision Associates team and apply for our Optician job today!
Tri County Southampton is a member of the Vision Associates Network. Tri County Southampton partners with Vision Associates to provide best-in-class optical dispensary management at their location. Employed by Vision Associates, Opticians will work independently within the Tri County Southampton location with the full support of the Vision Associates Network.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with patients to solve their visual needs and build loyalty to the practice and dispensary.
- Analyze, resolve, and correct customer service issues.
- Provide an excellent patient experience while working towards meeting persona, practice, and company goals.
- Check that our finished eyewear meets our optical standards, as well as customer requirements and requests
- Learn and support the policies and procedures for opening, closing, and operating the dispensary.
- Ensure best practices are delivered to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Work independently with regular communication and support from your District Manager.
- Foster positive working relationships with the practice doctors, leadership, and staff.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-3 years previous experience in the optical industry.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 76659