Optician/Optical Sales Associate Job – Springfield IL
Why You’ll Love this Job
Established private practice in Springfield, IL is looking for an ambitious and forward thinking individual with a strong sales background and a passion for helping others! If that is you, apply for this Optician opening!
In this Optician role, you will be the driving force of an outstanding team as you seamlessly take appreciative customers through the procedure of selecting and ordering eyewear and accessories that best suit them, assist with fitting, and provide education on the proper care for their chosen products — all within a fun and upbeat environment. We offer great benefits, a great schedule, and competitive pay.
If you are looking to advance your Optician career while having the time of your life, this is the office for you. Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optician/Optical Sales Associate job responsibilities include:
- Assist patients in making frame selections
- Coordinate order pickups and deliveries
- Work with patients to customize their eyewear
- Make small adjustments to frames and lenses
Optician/Optical Sales Associate required skills & qualifications include:
- Prior experience as an Optician is required
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people make fashion decisions
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions
- Works well in a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite software programs and other clinic-specific software
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 21311