Why You’ll Love This Job
If you have sales, customer service or optical experience and want to launch a successful career, you are the perfect fit for our FT/PT Optician position in Braselton, GA!
In this Optician role, you will be an important part of an outstanding team, seamlessly taking appreciative customers through the procedure of selecting and ordering eyewear and accessories that best suit them, assisting with fitting, and providing education on the proper care for their chosen products — all within a fun and upbeat environment. In addition to on-the-job training, you will have access to continuing education classes so you can gain the skills you need to advance. As part of our professional work family, you also will receive perks and benefits that include free eye exams and eyewear, Simple IRA with employer matching, generous vacation/sick time.
If you are looking to grow your career while having the time of your life, apply for our Optician job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optician job responsibilities include:
- Assist patients in making frame selections
- Coordinate order pickups and deliveries
- Work with patients to customize their eyewear
- Make small adjustments to frames and lenses
Optician required skills & qualifications include:
- Prior customer service or sales experience
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people in a customer setting
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiar with MS Office Suite programs
- Experience in the Optical field a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 101057