Your Optical experience is the key that opens the door to our outstanding FT Optician position in Niles, IL!
In this Optician role, you will be the driving force of an amazing team as you seamlessly take appreciative customers through the procedure of selecting and ordering eyewear and accessories that best suit them, assist with fitting and provide education on the proper care for their chosen products — all within a fun and upbeat environment. For your contributions to the company, you will have access to continuing education opportunities, and receive perks and benefits that include vacation time, a retirement plan, competitive pay and health/vision insurance.
If you are looking to continue advancing your career while having the time of your life in our state-of-the-art facility, apply for this Optician job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optician job responsibilities include:
- Assist patients in making frame selections
- Coordinate order pickups and deliveries
- Work with patients to customize their eyewear
- Make small adjustments to frames and lenses
Optician required skills & qualifications include:
- Prior Optician experience required
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people in a customer setting
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiar with MS Office Suite programs
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 25412