Optometric Technician Job – Birmingham AL
Why You’ll Love this Job
Your career goals are simple, yet important: To work in a positive atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others. That is exactly what you will do in our entry level Optometric Technician role at Vision Source – Dr. Michael Blackburn (Birmingham, AL)!
In this position, your industry skills and efficiency will be greatly appreciated by your customers as you gently guide them through the process of optical testing to determine their visual abilities followed by helping them make important decisions about the various types of eyewear available to them. The emphasis of our practice is quality service for our patients because without them, we could not do what we do. You will be awarded with a weekday only hours, paid vacation time, and vision benefits.
This is the perfect place to be part of a fun, friendly team and advance your Optometric Technician career!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete diagnostic testing
- Complete necessary documentation
- Provide assistance to the Optometrist during eye exams
- Maintain supplies and cleanliness of exam rooms
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Perform detailed work independently and with accuracy
- Flexible schedule to meet the demand of patients and clinical operations
- Willing to adapt to change and take on increased duties and responsibilities as needed
- Prior experience in an optical setting
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20651