Why You’ll Love This Job
OPTOMETRIC TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE PREFERRED/NOT REQUIRED – WILL TRAIN
Your clinical experience and desire to work in a positive, exciting atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others, place you at the top of the list for our FT Optometric Technician role in Charlotte, NC!
In this position, your skills and efficiency are utilized to gather valuable data regarding the health of patients’ eyes and their visual needs, while providing detailed and clear communication to your team. Regardless of your level of clinical experience — some or none at all — you can rest assured that you will receive the training you need to be a successful Optometric Technician.
This is the perfect place to be part of a fun, friendly team and grow your Optometric Technician career! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optometric Technician job responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Complete diagnostic testing and necessary documentation
- Assist the Optometrist as needed during examinations
- Show patients how to properly care for contact lenses
Skills & Qualifications:
Optometric Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Great communication skills; people person
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Works well with a team
- Tech-savvy; typing capabilities
- Technologically skilled; skilled in using ophthalmic instruments
- Optometric Technician experience preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 91517