Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you want to work in a relaxed environment with a supportive team? If you have a great attitude and are customer service focused, you’d be a great fit for Big City Optical’s Optometric Technician job! Available positions across Chicago!
As an Optometric Technician, you must be organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and customer service focused. You’ll work in conjunction with our Optometrist to provide best-in-class vision care!
Bring your exceptional customer service skills and build a career you love by joining the Big City Optical team. Apply for our Optometric Technician job today!
Optometric Technician Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with 10% Matching!!
- On-the-Job Training
- Employee Discounts
- Free Annual Exam!
*This position pays $18-$20 / hour!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform basic eye exams and vision tests
- Coordinate and advise on prescriptions
- Assist with in-office procedures
- Maintain ophthalmic equipment
- Use of diagnostic equipment
Optometric Technician Qualifications
- 1-3 years prior optometric technician experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills and aptitude to learn software programs
- Must possess a good fashion sense and awareness of designer brands
- Preferred: Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
Positions available in the following locations:
- Bucktown on Damen, 60647
- East Lakeview on Broadway, 60657
- Lakeview on Southport, 60613
- Lincoln Park on Clark, 60614
- Lincoln Square on Lincoln, 60625
- Loop on State and Madison, 60602
- The Shop on Northbridge on Michigan Avenue, 60611
- Pilsen on 18th Street, 60608
- North Andersonville on Clark Street, 60660
- South Andersonville on Clark Street, 60640
- Streeterville on Ontario, 60611
- The Shops on Northbridge on Grand, 60611
- West Loop on Randolph, 60607
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 106978