Your professional experience and desire to work in a positive, exciting atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others, place you at the top of the list for our FT/PT Optometric Technician role in Fargo, ND!
In this position, your skills and efficiency will be greatly appreciated by your customers as you guide them through the process of optical testing to determine their visual abilities followed by helping them make important decisions about the various types of eyewear available to them. Regardless of your level of optical experience — some or none at all — you can rest assured that you will receive the training you need to be a successful Optometric Technician. We offer our team members PERKS/BENEFITS so you can live a quality personal life as well.
This is the perfect place to be part of a fun, friendly team and grow your Optometric Technician career! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optometric Technician job responsibilities include:
- Complete diagnostic testing and necessary documentation
- Prepare patients to be seen by the Optometrist
- Assist the Optometrist as needed during examinations
- Show patients how to properly care for contact lens
- Assist the patient in making decisions about frames and lenses
Optometric Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Experience in a professional setting a must
- The ability to connect well with patients
- Works well with a team
- Tech-savvy; typing capabilities
- Optometric Technician experience preferred
- COVID-19 vaccinations preferred
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 52951