If your dream job is to have fun while you help others, you are in luck! We are looking for an outgoing person to fill our Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician role here at Foster City Eye Care. We just moved into our expanded office space with a brand new optical! Our office offers comprehensive primary eye care, medical eye care and optical services in a wonderful family-oriented community. We are outfitted with new state-of-the-art technology, intended to provide the ultimate eye care experience for our patients. We’ve got a great team of two optometrists and two opticians who value providing quality eye care and first class customer service.
We are excited to offer our employees great benefits and a competitive salary! Also, our employees appreciate our great team and schedule!
Fast-forward your Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician career with an innovative company that will help you succeed. Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optometric Technician job responsibilities include:
- Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician is responsible for diagnostic testing
- Complete necessary documentation
- Prepare patients to be seen by the Optometrist
- Show patients how to properly care for contact lens
- Provide assistance to the Optometrist during eye exams
- Assist the patient in making decisions about frames and lenses
Optometric Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- The ability to connect well with patients
- Works well with a team
- Should be tech-savvy
- Strong work history in customer service
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30128