Your goals are simple, yet important: To build a career within a positive, exciting atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others. That is exactly what you will do in our FT/PT entry level Optometric Technician role in New Hartford, NY!
In this starter position, your people skills and efficiency will be greatly appreciated by your customers as you guide them through the process of optical testing to determine their visual abilities followed by helping them make important decisions about the various types of eyewear available to them. No experience is necessary for this Optometric Technician role. You provide the ambition; we provide the training. As a member of our professional family, you will receive continuing education opportunities as well as the following perks and benefits: PTO, life and health insurance.
This is the perfect place to be part of a fun, friendly team and start your Optometric Technician career! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optometric Technician job responsibilities include:
- Complete diagnostic testing and necessary documentation
- Prepare patients to be seen by the Optometrist
- Assist the Optometrist as needed during examinations
- Show patients how to properly care for contact lens
- Assist the patient in making decisions about frames and lenses
Optometric Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Quick study; tech-savvy; basic computer/typing skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills; people person
- Works well with a team
- We will train the right person
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30365