If you are searching for a great career opportunity at a fun, established office where you will receive all the training you need to succeed and advance, consider this Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant position in Rogers, AR!
Our role opens the door for you to join a highly motivated team of professionals who believe in working smarter, not harder. You will be cross-trained in several areas, giving you the chance to greatly increase your skills and earning potential, and, for your efforts, will receive competitive pay, PTO, health benefits, on-the-job training, and a great work/life balance.
We are anxious to meet you! Apply today for our Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Optometric Technician will complete diagnostic testing
- Complete necessary documentation
- Provide assistance to the Optometrist during eye exams
- Medical scribe
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Perform detailed work independently and with accuracy
- Flexible schedule to meet the demand of patients and clinical operations
- Willing to adapt to change and take on increased duties and responsibilities as needed
- Medical Assistant experience a plus
- Experience in an optical setting a plus but not required
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 27014