Optometric Technician Job – Springfield IL
Why You’ll Love this Job
Your professional experience and desire to work in a positive, exciting atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others, place you at the top of the list for our full-time Optometric Technician role!
In this position, your skills and efficiency will be greatly appreciated by your customers as you guide them through the process of optical testing to determine their visual abilities followed by helping them make important decisions about the various types of eyewear available to them. Regardless of your level of optical experience — some or none at all — you can rest assured that you will receive the training you need to be a successful Optometric Technician. We offer our team members a retirement plan, PTO, and dental, vision & health insurance so you can live a quality personal life as well.
This is the perfect place to be part of a fun, friendly team and grow your Optometric Technician career! Apply today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optometric Technician job responsibilities include:
- Complete diagnostic testing and necessary documentation
- Prepare patients to be seen by the Optometrist
- Assist the Optometrist as needed during examinations
- Show patients how to properly care for contact lens
- Assist the patient in making decisions about frames and lenses
Optometric Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Experience in a professional setting a must
- Skilled in data entry
- The ability to connect well with patients
- Tech-savvy; typing capabilities
- Optometric Tech experience preferred
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 21501