Your professional experience and desire to work in a positive, exciting atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others, place you at the top of the list for our FT Optometric Technician role in Troy, IL!
This role would include scribing for the doctors appx. 18 hours per week. The other 18-20 hours per week would be working as an optical technician. The duties of a scribe include notating doctors notes during patient’s exam into patient record during exam, enter coding and billing for services, sending communication to doctor, pharmacy and staff, review charts for testing completion,
Must be detail oriented and possess good language skills. Candidate will need to be available to work a flexible schedule. We offer a competitive comprehensive compensation package including: training, ongoing education and for full time status medical insurance, vision care, paid holidays, paid time off and retirement plan.
This is the perfect place to be part of a fun, friendly team and grow your Optometric Technician career! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optometric Technician job responsibilities include:
- Complete diagnostic testing and necessary documentation
- Prepare patients to be seen by the Optometrist
- Assist the Optometrist as needed during examinations
- Show patients how to properly care for contact lens
- Assist the patient in making decisions about frames and lenses
Optometric Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Experience in a professional setting a must
- The ability to connect well with patients
- Works well with a team
- Tech-savvy; typing capabilities
- Optometric Technician experience preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 27219