Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Job – Galesburg IL
Why You’ll Love this Job
Bring your passion for fashion and your outstanding people skills to this fun, exciting Optometric Technician/Medical Scible position at Kehoe Eye Care in Galesburg, IL!
Do you have a strong sales ability? How would you like to help patients with their eyewear and eyecare needs? We are a thriving private optical practice in need of someone dependable to join the team. PTO, 401k, and health/vision benefits are available to employees in the office.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career where you will be appreciated and trained from the ground up, you have found it. Be part of a great crew of helpful people as you help our amazing customers with their examinations through exceptional care.
Apply for our Optometric Technician/Medical Scribe role today to launch a career where you will excel and shine. No experience necessary!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete necessary diagnostic testing
- Assist the doctors during examinations
- Medical scribing
- Other assigned responsibilities as needed
- Must have great customer service abilities
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions
- Fashion savvy and enjoys helping people make fashion decisions
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment.
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20729