Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Job – Houston TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are searching for a great career opportunity at a fun, established office where you will receive all the training you need to succeed and advance, consider this Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant position at Houston Eye Doctor – The Heights in Houston, TX!
This role opens the door for you to join a highly motivated team of professionals who believe in working smarter, not harder. You will be cross-trained in several areas, giving you the chance to greatly increase your skills and earning potential, and, for your efforts, will receive competitive pay, 401k, PTO, medical benefits, and a great work/life balance.
We are anxious to meet you! Apply today for our Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Visual field screening and diagnostic testing
- Assist in eyeglass selection based on patient needs
- Assist Optometrist in exam rooms as needed
- Access patient history
- Contact lens insertion and removal
- Patient-focused customer service
- Calming presence when patient is nervous
- Works well in a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite software programs and other clinic-specific software
- Experience in an Optometry setting helpful, but not required
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20707