Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Job – Murrieta CA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Your career goals are simple, yet important: To work in a positive atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others. That is exactly what you will do in our entry level Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant role at California Oaks Vision Center (Murrieta, CA)!
In this position, your industry skills and efficiency will be greatly appreciated by your customers as you gently guide them through the process of optical testing to determine their visual abilities followed by helping them make important decisions about the various types of eyewear available to them. The emphasis of our practice is quality service for our patients because without them, we could not do what we do.
This is the perfect place to be part of a fun, friendly team and advance your Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant career!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Job Responsibilities include:
- Complete diagnostic testing
- Complete necessary documentation
- Provide assistance to the Optometrist during eye exams
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Skills and Job Qualifications include:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Perform detailed work independently and with accuracy
- Flexible schedule to meet the demand of patients and clinical operations
- Willing to adapt to change and take on increased duties and responsibilities as needed
- Experience in an optical setting a plus but not required
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20747