WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
Big City Optical is the fastest growing private practice in the Chicagoland area.
Recently named a 2023 Top 50 U.S. Optical Retailer by Vision Monday. We encourage career growth while leveraging internal expertise and partners in the industry.
In this role, you will have access to advanced diagnostic technology, including digital exam lanes with meibography, topography, OCT, anterior segment photography, fundus photography, pachymetry, and VR visual fields to examine all your patients while practicing full scope optometry at the top of your license.
At Big City Optical, we believe that an annual eye exam is the first step towards your patient achieving their best vision and eye health. Our Optometrists are at the center of this journey and are encouraged to educate patients on specialty services, such as dry eye, myopia control, and surgical co-management. We strive to achieve best in class service by maintaining a focus on patients with their unique vision needs.
When you join Big City Optical, you become part of a collaborative team in a relaxed, safe atmosphere that shares your passion for providing patient care with a personal touch to the members of our community.
- Competitive Base Salary: $135k to $155k
- Paid Time Off: Starting with 3 Weeks
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with 10% Company Match
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Monthly Incentive
- Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
- Hybrid Patient Care: In-Person and Tele-Optometry
- Sign-On Bonus (Full-Time)
- Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Whether you are a seasoned professional or a recent graduate, this opportunity can take your career to the next level. Apply to join Big City Optical today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage patient care with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- Provide comprehensive eye care (medical and routine) to patients of all ages
- Educate patients on their visual and medical conditions
- Make recommendations on vision and eye health enhancing solutions
- Work with a support team of professional technicians and opticians
- Complete electronic health records
- Work in a team based environment
- State of IL Doctor of Optometry License
- Patient focused with a commitment to strong outcomes
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 113035