Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are an Optometrist who would like to work with a large team of experienced doctors at a well-established, growing practice where you can eliminate the stress of building your patient clientele and instead, spend your time focused on high-quality patient care, consider joining our team!
Here, you can practice at the top of your license in a modern facility that uses the latest technology to provide cutting-edge treatment including multiple exam lanes, access to a new OCT and fundus camera, topographer, and Humphrey visual field analyzer, as well as an autorefractor, autotonometer and pachymeter. Enjoy the convenience of having the reliability of an in-house finishing lab and 60+ employees to keep things running smoothly, allowing you to spend more time with your patients. We also offer a selection of thousands of frames from which to choose, equating to happy, satisfied, repeat customers.
You will love your place with a practice that is a long-time pillar of the community with a supportive, growing team. As an Optometrist with us, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits that include a retirement plan, medical/dental insurance, PTO, bonuses and CE opportunities. And, you will find the bustling city of Eugene is a great place to live, with all the perks of a metropolitan area but with an amazing small-town vibe.
This position will not last long! Apply for this outstanding Optometrist job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optometrist job responsibilities include:
- Prescribe and fit contact lenses, including specialty lenses
- Provide efficient, comprehensive vision and eye health medical examinations
- Explain eye health, eyewear and prescription terminology to patients x3
- Work with office staff to offer the greatest experience to the customer
- Utilize specialty testing with advanced instrumentation and interpret results
- Communicate effectively with referral sources
- Maintain high standards of EMR charting with appropriate and timely reporting to other providers
Optometrist required skills & qualifications include:
- Graduation from an accredited school of Optometry required
- Optometrist license in good standing in the State of Oregon
- Optical experience a plus but will train the right candidate
- Comfort with daily use of electronic medical records
- Dedication to quality patient relationships
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 23983