Orthodontic Assistant – Fort Oglethorpe, GA Job – Fort Oglethorpe GA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Set your sights on advancing your Orthodontic Assistant career with an organization that offers great scheduling, a fantastic work atmosphere and the chance to hone your craft.
At Smile Doctors, we believe in setting the stage for a positive team member experience, and making sure you have the tools and the guidance you need to grow your career with us. In this Orthodontic Assistant role, you will have a perfect work-life balance, receive competitive pay, and be able to choose from a list of benefits that best suit your needs.
With more than 100 affiliated practices in 10 states, this is an established organization where you can count on job security and career growth. Apply for this Orthodontic Assistant opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Orthodontic Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Gather all patient dental records
- Using electronic records, note patient charting and physician notes
- Patient x-rays and intra-oral images as needed
- Maintain room supplies and assemble trays
- Comply with all state and federal rules
- Travel is required between Edwards and Frisco Clinics
Orthodontic Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- At least one year of dental field experience
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 20276