Orthodontic Assistant Job – Des Moines IA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Set your sights on advancing your Orthodontic Assistant career with an organization that offers great scheduling, a fantastic work atmosphere and the chance to hone your craft.
We believe in setting the stage for a positive team member experience, and making sure you have the tools, training and guidance you need to grow your career with us — regardless of your experience level. In this Orthodontic Assistant role, you will receive competitive pay, be able to choose from a list of benefits that best suit your needs and have a perfect work-life balance that will give you the personal time you need to live your best life. We are located in beautiful Albert Lea, a small city with a dense suburban feel. Niche.com places Albert Lea in the top 20 Minnesota cities with the lowest cost of living making it an affordable place to live. Here, you will have access to small-town living while also being a short distance from the larger metropolitan Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Minnesota.
With more than 100 affiliated practices in 10 states, this is an established organization where you can count on job security and career growth. Apply for this Orthodontic Assistant opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Orthodontic Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Gather all patient dental records
- Using electronic records, note patient charting and physician notes
- Patient x-rays and intra-oral images as needed
- Maintain room supplies and assemble trays
- Comply with all state and federal rules
Orthodontic Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- Up-to-date Dental Assistant certification
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Dental field experience preferred but we are willing to train
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 22146