Orthodontic Assistant Job – Harker Heights TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are looking to establish yourself with an organization that offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and the chance to grow professionally, look no further than this top-notch Orthodontic Assistant position!
As an Orthodontic Assistant with us, you will join an established practice where you can put your existing knowledge to use plus continue to learn new skills within a positive and energetic atmosphere. You can count on supportive management and friendly co-workers to help you reach your career goals. This is a great opportunity to advance with a busy, expanding organization that offers excellent scheduling and healthcare insurance that includes vision and dental.
This Orthodontic Assistant job opening will fill quickly! Apply today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Orthodontic Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Gather all patient dental records
- Using electronic records, note patient charting and physician notes
- Patient x-rays and intra-oral images as needed
- Maintain room supplies and assemble trays
- Comply with all state and federal rules
Orthodontic Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- At least one year of dental field experience a plus
- Up-to-date Dental Assistant certification
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 20209