Front Desk Concierge Job – Harvey LA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to start a lucrative career at a cutting-edge orthodontic office when you accept this Front Desk Concierge position!
We are different from other organizations. Here, we believe that work can be enjoyable and your goals can be attained within a relaxed, positive climate. As Front Desk Concierge, you will join a team of friends and mentors dedicated to helping you grow your confidence and advance your career. A competitive salary, excellent benefits, recognition for your hard work, and perks that will make your colleagues jealous are included in this top-shelf role.
Apply for this Front Desk Concierge job opening today to learn more and start on your personal path to success!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Concierge job responsibilities include:
- Greet patients/visitors and notify employees of arrival
- Schedule return appointments
- Collect patient costs or arrange future payment
- Keep current patient records
- Occasional travel to other clinics
Front Desk Concierge required skills & qualifications include:
- At least one year of face-to-face customer service experience
- HS graduate or GED certificate
- Able to effectively communicate
- Able to multitask and effectively manage a busy office
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 20971