Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator Job – Rock Hill SC
Why You’ll Love this Job
If having fun as you advance your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment sounds like a goal you can sink your teeth into, we want you in our Treatment Coordinator position!
We are an established company that is quickly growing. As our Treatment Coordinator, you will be able to grow right along with us, expanding your knowledge along the way. From the top down, we support a culture based on encouragement, support and self-expression. This role offers you the freedom to come up with creative marketing ideas and strategies, learning new skill sets along the way as part of a diverse team of professionals. Claim top-shelf benefits, excellent scheduling, great pay and plenty of opportunity in this role.
Grab this opening and hold on tight! Apply today as our Treatment Coordinator.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Treatment Coordinator job responsibilities include:
- Verify appointments (new patient and IB)
- Create electronic patient records
- Patient referral for pre-treatment
- Marketing duties
- Data entry (contracts, quotas, sales)
Treatment Coordinator required skills & qualifications include:
- Four-year degree, preferably in one of the following: Health Care Mgmt., Business, Marketing
- At least one year of sales experience in a related area
- Highly organized and able to work efficiently in a group or solo
- Strong communication skills
- Able to mutitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 21483