Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a detail-oriented and experienced real estate paralegal with a passion for the legal intricacies of property transactions? If so, we want you to join our dynamic team as a Real Estate Paralegal in the beautiful Palm Beach area of Florida. As a Real Estate Paralegal for Southern Marinas, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our attorneys and Senior Management team in various real estate matters, including PSA review, contracts, commercial leases, license agreements, loan documentation, and more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- PSA Review: Assist attorneys in reviewing and analyzing Purchase and Sale Agreements (PSAs) to ensure compliance with legal requirements and client objectives.
- Contracts: Draft, review, and analyze various real estate contracts to protect the interests of our clients.
- Commercial Leases: Provide support in negotiating and drafting commercial lease agreements, ensuring compliance with local and state regulations.
- License Agreements: Assist in the preparation and review of license agreements, facilitating the lawful use of real property.
- Loan Documentation: Collaborate with attorneys in reviewing and organizing loan documentation for real estate financing transactions.
- Excellent Communication: Maintain effective communication with clients, opposing counsel, and internal team members to provide timely updates and ensure a seamless workflow.
- Document Review and Preparation: Real estate paralegals often review and prepare a variety of legal documents related to real estate transactions, including contracts, purchase and sale agreements, leases, deeds, and mortgages.
- Title Research: Conduct title searches and examine property records to verify ownership, assess any liens or encumbrances on the property, and ensure clear title for transactions.
- Due Diligence: Assist in the due diligence process by gathering and organizing relevant documents, such as property surveys, environmental reports, and zoning permits.
- Client Communication: Maintain regular communication with clients to provide updates on the progress of their real estate transactions and address any questions or concerns.
- Closing Coordination: Coordinate and facilitate real estate closings, ensuring that all necessary documents are properly executed and filed, and that funds are disbursed correctly.
- Legal Research: Conduct legal research on real estate laws, regulations, and precedents to support attorneys in providing accurate advice and guidance to clients.
- Paralegal Certification: Possess a paralegal certification from an accredited institution.
- Real Estate Focus: Minimum of 5 years of paralegal experience with a strong focus on real estate matters.
- Legal Acumen: Comprehensive knowledge of real estate law, including PSA review, contract drafting, commercial leases, license agreements, and loan documentation.
- Excellent Communicator: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Team Player: Collaborative, organized, and able to work effectively in a team environment.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 116333